(as of Apr 17,2021 23:54:36 UTC – Details)
You can’t beat having the reassurance of a medically certified blood pressure monitor to hand; the ability to check your reading whenever you feel things may not be quite right is invaluable to managing your health.
The Beurer BM55 Blood Pressure Monitor is easy to use and easy to understand; the clear, easy-to-read screen shows you your reading in large digits along with the date and time. It then indicates how your reading sits on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Risk Indicator, measuring you on a simple colour-coded scale. The BM55 can also detect arrhythmia, alerting you to any irregularity in your heartbeat. A unique feature of this blood pressure monitor is the patented Resting Indicator – while measuring your blood pressure, the device automatically determines whether you are at rest or not, enabling an exact measurement every time.
The BM55 can also be used in conjunction with the Beurer HealthManager software: Connect the blood pressure monitor to your PC via USB and you can store, analyse and share your data with your health professional quickly and easily.
Key features of the BM55 at a glance:
– Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
– Patented Resting Indicator for accurate readings
– Large, easy-to-read illuminated LCD display (75 x 87 mm)
– XL upper arm cuff: Adjustable to fit a circumference from 22cm to 42cm
– 2 user profiles holding 60 recorded values each
– Calculation of averages
– Incorrect cuff placement signal
– Arrythmia detection and colour-coded risk assessment
– Included Beurer HealthManager software
– Sensor touch buttons and illuminated START/STOP button
– Automatic pressure preselection and air release
– Includes storage bag
– Battery operated: 4 x 1.5v AAA (included)
– Certified Medical device
EASY READINGS: Alerts you to any signs of arrhythmia and measures your vitals against the colour-coded risk indicator for easy-to-understand results.
MANAGE YOUR HEALTH AT HOME: Compatible with the free Beurer HealthManager software for easy analysis and sharing of your results.
IT’S ALL IN THE ACCURACY: The patented Resting Indicator makes sure your blood pressure is at rest during measurement for accurate readings.
MEMORY CAPACITY: The BM55 offers 2 user profiles, each with the capacity to store the users last 60 measured values and recall an overall average.
Includes: 1 x BM55, 1 x universal cuff, 4 x 1.5V battery AAA, 1 x storage bag, 1 x USB cable